Individuals qualify to receive services from WorkForce Diversity through Indiana Vocational Rehabilitation Services.
Their services are free to those who are deemed eligible due to a disability that is a barrier to employment.
Contact Indiana Vocational Rehabilitation Services for an appointment:
217 East Southway Boulevard Suite 100, Kokomo, IN 46902
Toll free number is 877-715-5294
- Call and make an appointment with a Vocational Rehabilitation counselor
- Attend your meeting and the counselor will determine the best services to help you meet your vocational goals
- We can assist you if your vocational goal is to find employment
WorkForce Diversity helps job seekers with:
- Job Search Skills Classes: We teach job search skills including networking, job prospecting, completing applications, reference development, resume development, and self-presentation. Interview experience with feedback is also provided
- Job Placement Services: Our staff will help develop a work search plan and provide the job seeker with leads and assist with interviews
- Job Coaching: Individual on-site training and mentoring is available
- Follow-up Services: To ensure job retention, WorkForce Diversity will provide follow-up through site visits, counseling, and employee advocacy